Bristol Cycling Campaign is a membership group entirely powered by the efforts of volunteers. People who want to make Bristol a healthier, fairer, cleaner city. People like you.
Anyone riding a bike is already helping, by making cycling a normal, everyday activity. Ready for the next step?
– Become a supporter member, subscribe to our newsletter.
– Social media is essential for reaching more people, please Like/Follow/Share/cross-post on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
– Join as a full member (below), to fund our campaigning and add your voice to hundreds of others.
– Come to a Monthly Meetup, or event, details on the diary page.
– Our activists use Slack to keep in touch and coordinate campaigns. We do ask that those involved are members of BCyC. Have a look at our Campaigns pages to see what we’re working on, or perhaps you have something you’d like help in getting started (Useful Information)?
Members get discounts from local bike shops and affiliate (reduced) membership of Cycling UK which includes 3rd party insurance. Anyone can also (and separately) get notified of each new website post.
Bristol Cycling Membership
A word about PayPal
We use PayPal for online payments. In most cases you don’t need to have an account and can just enter your card details. However Paypal say that “guest checkout is not guaranteed for every transaction as PayPal runs a risk check to determine eligibility for guest checkout. There will be times when guest checkout may not be available. This is not a permanent decision and it will be available in the future.” If you are not offered the option of using Paypal without an account then you may wish to do a bank transfer or set up a standing order using the alternative payment method (Name: Bristol Cycling Campaign. Sort code: 089299. Account number: 65690866).